Here is a page where you'll find a lot of diverse information, rules and so
on. A catch all page where you should be able to find a link to all things
relevant for just about anything.
If anything is not covered here that you might wonder about, take a look at
the FAQ, perhaps its covered there
(if not, make sure you point it out!).
- How to create a character is handled on the
How to Create a Character page
- Feats are those in 3.5e as stated on
http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/feats.htm, with one exception, with stands
on the same page as the listing and description of all
Birthright spesific Feats.
- Skills are those in 3.5e as stated on
http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/skills.htm. In addition BR got three extra
skills; Administrate (Wis),
Lead (Cha) and
Warcraft (Int). In addition, there is the
Knowledges: (Bloodlore) and (Shadow World). (Planes); very few people have
- In addition to the Synergies covered in normal 3.5e, these
Birthright spesific ones are in affect.
- If you need to know anything about spells you can find them here:
- Realm and Battlespells for Wizards
and for Priests.
- So what about non-PHB Spells?
- Go here for information about Domains if you're a priest.
- Also as a priest, you should read this about Spheres
- When you have enough XP to level, what then?
- Birthright is a low-level setting, what does this mean,
when is a character "high-leveled"?
- So I'm constructing my family for this game,
anything I should know?
- Guideline for the amount of wealth your domain would start with in the
form of magical items
The (new) Gods:
The Old Gods, Bloodline Derivations, Blood abilities, etc:
Adventurers, Experience, and such:
All things War:
The Maps used in this game:
- How can I get in touch with the Gamemaster?
- I want to make a seperate (private) Forum Thread on the Forum for just me
and <random_name>, what
should I do?
- And before doing so, if its a Questions, please read
the FAQ (frequently
Back to the Index